11-12 June 2022 | 14:00-17:00 IST
₹8000 for Indian companies | $200 for companies outside India
Group discounts of 10% available (for groups of 3 or more)
About the course
This course is designed for entrepreneurs, business owners and employees in various verticals of businesses (marketing/sales, hiring, customer successes) who would like to strengthen and grow their organisation using behavioural economics. The course will first introduce the key concepts of behavioural economics and then move on to actionable insights that can be incorporated into your everyday business practices to drive growth. By the end of the course, you would be empowered to use behavioural science to solve various business-process.
- Behavioural economics foundation for businesses
- Marketing and sales
- Designing effective funnels for marketing and sales
- Cold emailing for client acquisition (emails that land in the primary tab and actually works!)
- Onboarding process
- Making it effective and reducing churn while sign ups
- Customer retention
- Creating habits around using your product
- Effectively handling customer success
- Optimising mobile notifications and communication with customers
- Building a “brand” and potential rebranding
- Human Resources
- Onboarding employees
- Building a company culture
- Reducing employee attrition
- Designing bonuses incentives for employees
*The course content is indicative and will be modified as per the needs of the cohort.
What our previous participants say
100% of our participants say that they will definitely recommend this course to others.
All our past participants feel confident about applying the behavioural science concepts that they learnt.